Thursday, October 18, 2012

Such Great Senior: Julie | Such Great Blog


Just read through Julie’s answers below and you will see what fun-loving spirit she is! She was laughing it up the entire session. Julie, that laugh is just so contagious! Can’t wait to see what you do with that personality of yours!


Meet Julie!




What are your favorite activities?



I love to read romance novels. I listen to music all hours of the day, love laying out by the beach and hanging out with my boyfriend, Austin, and my girlfriends too.


Such Great Senior: Julie



What activities are you involved with at school or outside of school?



I am in various groups such as Best Buddies, Promising futures, Student Ambassadors, Student Council, National Honors Society. I also play softball.


Such Great Senior: Julie



Do you volunteer your time anywhere?



I volunteer at my church and at Promising Futures in Noblesville.


Such Great Senior: Julie



What do you do on a typical night out with friends?



My night out with friends depends on the night! We all go to football games together and head to B-Dubs afterward. On a night out with the girls, we go to dinner, shop and watch a movie at one of our houses. We talk incessantly!


Such Great Senior: Julie



What type of music makes you get up and dance?



Beyonce gets me dancing without a doubt. Anything upbeat, hip-hop/rap.


Such Great Senior: Julie



Who is your favorite band/music artist?



I love Beyonce, Maroon 5, Justin Bieber, and J.Cole.


Such Great Senior: Julie



What movie makes you happy? What movie makes you cry?



Happy – She’s the Man / Cry – A Walk to Remember and the Notebook! Get out the tissues!


Such Great Senior: Julie



What TV show are you addicted to?



I love every wedding show there is. My favorite is Say Yes to the Dress!


Such Great Senior: Julie



Do you have a book you could read over and over?



The Bride Quartet series by Nora Roberts.


Such Great Senior: Julie



What food does your family cook that you will miss when you go to college?



My daddy makes the best omelets and my mommy makes the best desserts. Cobblers are my favorite!


Such Great Senior: Julie



When you were little, what did you dream of being when you grew up?



When I was little I wanted to be a teacher. I went through phases but teacher always stayed pretty constant. I wanted to be a hair dresser at one point too but from the time I had toys, I wanted to be a mom. I had so many dolls and barbies and my forever dream is to be a mother.


Such Great Senior: Julie



Who are your role models and why?



My role models are my parents. They do so much for everyone else, especially my sister and I and never ask anything in return. They have paid for private education for us both our entire lives and I don’t know how I could ever support that for my children and continue to give them everything they want and need. My parents are incredibly hard working and they have made me the person I am today. Because of them, I am levelheaded and understand what is important in life.


Such Great Senior: Julie



What are your hopes/plans for the future?



My hopes and plans for the future are to be successful and happy. I want to love my job, whatever it may be and I would love to not have to worry about living paycheck to paycheck. I don’t want to be rich I just want to give my kids everything and more. I also want to have a ridiculously long marriage full of so much love.


Such Great Senior: Julie



What do you want people to remember about you when they look back on your senior year?



I want them to see me as kind, loving, approachable, and funny. That I brightened their day at least once with a laugh or smile, or that we had at least one bonding moment in our time at Guerin. I want them to want to keep in touch with me, even if we weren’t the best of friends and know that they somehow impacted my life.


Such Great Senior: Julie



What kind of impact do you want to make on the world?



I just want to make a difference in people’s lives. I want to be that friend that they will always remember.




Source:


http://www.suchgreatblog.com/such-great-senior-julie/






The News fromhttp://buzzbieber.blogspot.com