Monday, December 31, 2012

Justin Bieber Babysits At Basketball Game


Justin-Bieber-mirror


Justin Bieber recently made the news by being seen babysitting a basketballs’ player child. Yes, you read that right, Justin was babysitting a kid by the court side of a basketball game for Chris Paul. The L.A. Clipper’s player hired Justin to oversee Chris Paul the III at the game, while his team played against the Boston Celtics.



Justin is certainly no stranger when it comes to kids and has expressed his own love for them in more than one way. However, he has never been seen a babysitter before until the night of the big game.


I got to admit that even I was surprised by this news. I would have never pictured him as a babysitter, but I suppose his love for kids would make him a good one. I will be interested in seeing how this goes down since Chris will likely get some flack for allowing Bieber to be the babysitter.


I personally do not see the big deal, but I know some feel like he isn’t a good role model kids and thus, not a good babysitter. I don’t think that is founded on anything solid, but that doesn’t mean Justin will be the go to guy for Chris’ future babysitting either.


How do you feel about Justin being a babysitter? I don’t see anything wrong with it, especially since he is an older brother and likely has babysat his younger siblings at some point before. So I doubt he isn’t qualified for it, but I know he also hasn’t had some of the best PR this year either and that likely dampers his qualifications for being a good babysitter, even if they are unfounded on for so many levels.


He seems to be a solid guy with a good head on his shoulders, which I think makes him a good enough guy to hire as the babysitter. But hey, that could be just my own personal opinion.


article source-Cambio




Source:


http://www.bsckids.com/2012/12/justin-bieber-babysits-at-basketball-game/






The News fromhttp://buzzbieber.blogspot.com