Friday, December 21, 2012

Justin Bieber – Boyfriend (MattyBRaps Cover) | sabal.pomorskie.pl


Added by admin on 2012-12-22




HELP ME TWEET THIS TO JUSTIN AND SCOOTER! Click 2 Tweet: tiny.cc Download Justin Bieber’s Single “Boyfriend” on iTunes! itunes.apple.com Hi B Boys and B Girls! Thanks for checking out my cover of Justin Bieber’s new hit, “Boyfriend!” When I first heard this song I thought it had so much SWAG that I had to cover it myself! I changed a FEW words to make it my own since I’m not old enough to have a girlfriend yet! If you like my video you can help spread my music by clicking LIKE, FAVORITE & SHARE with your friends on Facebook & Twitter! If enough people send it to Justin and Scooter and they see it… well… that would be gnarly. Keep following your dreams! OFFICIAL MATTYB LINKS MattyB Gear Store MattyB.Spreadshirt.com Main Channel http Vlog Channel www.YouTube.com Twitter www.Twitter.com Facebook www.Facebook.com DailyBooth (Pics) www.DailyBooth.com Music Provided by All Star Karaoke www.AllStarCustom.com info@audio-stream-karaoke.com To purchase the instrumental track used to record this song, click here! itunes.apple.com Lyrics If I was your best friend I’d never let you go We could go to places we ain’t never been before Maybe take a chance or we’d never ever know I’ve got time on my hands and I wanna spend more Swag swag swag, more than a little Chillin’ in the park while we’re eating popsicles I don’t know about me but I know about you Say hello to falsetto in 3-2-swaggie I’d like to be everything you want Hey girl let me talk to you If I was your boyfriend I’d never





Source:


http://www.sabal.pomorskie.pl/?p=1807






The News fromhttp://buzzbieber.blogspot.com