Thursday, December 27, 2012

Lady Gaga Working On 'ARTPOP' Documentary With Terry ...



Lady Gaga – LittleMonsters.com



Lady Gaga will take fans along for the making of her new album, ARTPOP, in a new documentary. The Grammy-winning pop sensation announced plans for the film, to be directed by Gaga’s longtime pal, famed photographer Terry Richardson, in a series of tweets on Christmas.


“Merry Christmas little monsters! Terry Richardson @Terry_World is making a #LadyGagaMOVIE documenting my life, the creation of ARTPOP + you!” Gaga tweeted. “Thank you for being so patient waiting for my new album ARTPOP I hope this gets u excited for things to come. I love you with all my heart!”


“I love you @Terry_World,” Gaga added. “Thank you for believing in me and my fans, I have looked up to you and your work for so long, its a dream come true!”


No word yet on where or when the documentary will air.


ARTPOP, the highly-anticipated follow-up to Gaga’s smash album, Born This Way, is due in 2013.


Related Posts with Thumbnails


Source:


http://neonlimelight.com/2012/12/27/lady-gaga-working-on-artpop-documentary-with-terry-richardson/






The News fromhttp://buzzbieber.blogspot.com