Saturday, December 29, 2012

'Never Say Never' Justin Bieber Ft. Jaden Smith Guitar cover ...



'Never Say Never' Justin Bieber Ft. Jaden Smith Guitar cover - Adam Lee


Hey guys, Here’s another video as part of my ‘Unconventional Songs’ series of songs you might not ordinarily hear being played on an electric guitar! The song is the title track from Justin Bieber’s new movie ‘Never Say Never’, and features Jaden Smith rapping, although I have added a rockier section to the song in place of this, in my cover. I also tried to spice up the video with a few different angles this time. Truly hope you enjoy it, and a million thanks for your kindness and support. You’re all the best friends I could wish for. Thank you! Many thanks, and God bless, Adam ;-) Disclaimer: Please note no copyright infringement is intended, and I do not own nor claim to own any of the original Justin Bieber recordings used in this video.

Video Rating: 4 / 5



Matt Nevin Video Edit HD Version www.youtube.com




Source:


http://www.cherylcolenews.org/never-say-never-justin-bieber-ft-jaden-smith-guitar-cover-adam-lee/






The News fromhttp://buzzbieber.blogspot.com