Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Sport-Touring.Net - Justin Bieber on His Ducati




Why not? Somebody would know him/her. Or wait, he/she might see this. Don't worry you're safely tucked away behind some bunker half way across the world w/ your issued weapons & your backup & the President.


Yeah, someone might, but likely not on this site. Unless, its you that knows John Smith and are objecting because he can't help it if hes like that, its just the way he was raised and is "normal" for him.


I'm not worried if John sees this, with his lisdexia, crossed eyes and ADD, he can barely read one of those see spot run books, bless his soul. UNless you read it to him, but remember to yell loudly, hes somewhat deaf from prolonged exposure to new-death-country-aged-salsa music. I don't care for it myself, though.


The only weapons I have out here are my dashing good looks, rapier wit and stunning fashion sense. I wouldn't be caught dead in a bunker, they're far too drafty and the acoustics for Karaoke are just awful. My only backup is the Reverse gear on my mule and I didn't vote for Obama this time, so I doubt he'd be sympathetic to my plight.




Source:


http://www.sport-touring.net/forums/index.php/topic,75204.msg1769831.html






The News fromhttp://buzzbieber.blogspot.com