Monday, January 14, 2013

Barbara Palvin Denies Hooking Up With Justin Bieber


Play all songs by this artist


36 minutes ago


Barbara Palvin has slammed reports that she hooked up with Justin Bieber, and has attempted to set the record straight in a new interview!


Victoria’s Secret model Barbara made waves a little while back when she appeared to be hanging out with Justin after he performed at the annual VS show, but she cleared up the reports and insisted that nothing had ever happened between them.


“You know how the drama started — Selena retweeted the picture,” Palvin told Celebuzz, referring to a picture of Barbara, Justin and Lil Twist that Selena posted with the caption “…”


“I’m okay to talk about it because I know there’s nothing. It’s ridiculous how this got to the news.”


Barbara said she was Justin “hanging out” with Justin, and definitely did not hook up with him – or cause his break up with Selena.


“That was it . . . that’s why it was so weird. They thought I caused a big drama, their break-up.”


So how did their friendship get started? And how did she end up getting a photo taken with him?


“I wanted to meet him real bad,” she said. “I watched his movie [Justin Bieber: Never Say Never] and I was like, ‘He’s such a cool kid, I want to meet him.’ And then when I did at the [Victoria’s Secret] show we met and of course we had a conversation and then I took the picture with him.”


And those photos of her attending a Broadway show with him? Well there was a whole group of people missing from the pics.


“It was my sister’s first time in New York and we so wanted to go to Broadway, but there were no more tickets,” she explained. “I just came up and was telling him, ‘My sister is here, but she’s sad because we can’t go to Broadway, no more tickets.’ And he was like, ‘Well, I can get you one.’ And his friends came . . . like six people and then me, my sister and agent. So friends.”


And that’s the last time she saw him!


“So we were just like okay, nice to meet you, that was fun, and then bye,” she said.


Recently she was rumoured to be hanging out in Miami with him and spending time on his tour bus – but Barbara explained that they never even saw each other.


“We didn’t hang out, that’s the funny part,” she said, laughing.


“It was so funny when I read we were hanging out in Miami and I was also wearing his t-shirt. Dude, that’s my t-shirt!” Barbara added.


“And you see the mobile homes in the back [of my Twitter photo] — when you’re shooting on location you have mobile homes to do the hair and makeup and dress. And they put everything together like that’s Bieber’s tour bus, that’s Bieber’s shirt. I was like, ‘No!’”


And the media attention has been hard, because Barbara actually has a boyfriend at home in Hungary.


“They [the media] gave me a real hard time with this with my boyfriend. They also put him in the press and he’s not a celebrity or anything,” she said. “Him being back home [in Hungary] with a normal life and everybody is like, ‘You’re girlfriend is dating Justin.’ It’s very hard for him.


“It made me pissed, but there’s always a dark side of this business.”


So is she in touch with Justin? No, but she is in contact with his manager Scooter Braun.


“We don’t stay in touch. I more talk with his manager Scooter. His father is Hungarian so there is this Hungarian connection and I talk with him.”


So there you have it. Barbara Palvin did not hook up with Justin Bieber. They aren’t dating. She did not cause Justin and Selena’s break up.


From www.thehothits.com




Source:


http://justinbieber.firstorfast.com/2013/01/15/barbara-palvin-denies-hooking-up-with-justin-bieber/






The News fromhttp://buzzbieber.blogspot.com