Monday, January 14, 2013

The secret behind the Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez split ...


What caused Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez’s breakup during New Year’s? Well, according to some hook-up sources, they say that it all stemmed back to Bieber’s alleged fling with Victoria’s Secret model, Barbara Palvin.


In case you forgot, Bieber and Gomez reportedly took a romantic getaway to Mexico for New Year’s, but their fun in the sun was cut short by some dramatic fighting. According to Hollywood Life, the fight got so bad, the Selena’s mother convinced her to fly back early because she was afraid for her safety.


So, what caused this huge riff? A source told the site that Selena “thought Justin was still seeing another señorita named Barbara.” (Eeep!)


The insider revealed that before Gomez booked it back state-side, she checked into the Ritz Carlton Hotel, while her estranged ex checked into the Four Seasons.


Well, it looks like Gomez’s swanky sleeping arrangements didn’t last long. Sources say that her mother convinced her to come home because she was worried that she wouldn’t be safe. Gomez was spotted in L.A. later that day.


So, what does Palvin have to say about this? Well, only that she had nothing to do with it and simply wanted a picture with the Canadian crooner. According the Sun UK, the bombshell beauty has finally spoken out against the dramatic claims.


“You know how the drama started? Selena re-tweeted the picture,” referring to this photo of Justin, Lil’ Twist and Barbara that she shared on Twitter on Nov. 8, 2012, with the caption “….” suggesting she was annoyed, said Palvin.


“I’m okay to talk about it because I know there’s nothing.


“I wanted to meet him real bad. I watched his movie (Justin Bieber: Never Say Never) and I was like: ‘He’s such a cool kid, I want to meet him.’


“And then when I did at the Victoria’s Secret show, we met, and of course we had a conversation and then I took the picture with him.”


So why were the two spotted at the Broadway production of the Lion King? Well, Palvin has a good explanation for that, too!


She told the paper: “It was my sister’s first time in New York and we so wanted to go to Broadway, but there were no more tickets. I just came up and was telling him: ‘My sister is here, but she’s sad because we can’t go to Broadway, no more tickets.’ And he was like: ‘Well, I can get you one.’ And his friends came . . . like six people and then me, my sister and agent. So friends.


“We didn’t hang out, that’s the funny part.”




Source:


http://o.canada.com/2013/01/14/the-secret-behind-the-justin-bieber-and-selena-gomez-split/






The News fromhttp://buzzbieber.blogspot.com